Request Bright YouTube Partner Background

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Basically, my graphic skills are FAR from good quality, and I would like a nice, bright background for my YouTube channel as I recently got partnered with Fullscreen. By bright I mean bright colors, not blacks and dark blues and colors like that. Or at least, not so much that they take up the entire background. Thanks and if any other info. is needed, feel free to leave a reply.

COLORS?! Well... I might be able to help you out.

I tend to doodle when i'm not being consumed at work.
If you want to see the doodles i have done, look for Senirra on DeviantArt. (Since i can't post links yet.)
If you'd like to talk about the specifics on what you'd like, feel free to contact me on Skype: Senirra

-Senirra Face The SillyPants

So i might not have paid attention to the entirety of your post when i made this... I mainly say that you wanted colors and went from there. If it's too silly that's fine, you don't have to use it, i had fun making it so that's all that matters to me. =)

BOOM
comedy_centers__by_senirra-d5ksmza.jpg

HOPE THERE'S ENOUGH COLORS FOR YOU!

HURR HURRRRR

So i might not have paid attention to the entirety of your post when i made this... I mainly say that you wanted colors and went from there. If it's too silly that's fine, you don't have to use it, i had fun making it so that's all that matters to me. =)

BOOM
comedy_centers__by_senirra-d5ksmza.jpg

HOPE THERE'S ENOUGH COLORS FOR YOU!

HURR HURRRRR

Lol this looks amazing! Thanks so much!

Back