Breathing into Headset

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
My channel niche is gaming and commentary videos, so naturally, I do a lot of talking. The store I go to actually doesn't sell microphones separate from headsets, so I couldn't get a USB plug-in for my laptop. I bought a headset, and the mic works just fine, but the only issue is that it'll pick up audio of me breathing or any other weird noise the mouth naturally makes. That's just something that really bugs me. Hearing breathing in audio. I don't know if it really bothers anyone else or not. Is there any quick solution to go about that, other than spending hours skimming through my audio on Audacity looking for breathing and trimming it? The thing I normally do is put music over my commentary, so it masks a lot of unwanted noise, but I just want to get rid of the problem completely.

It honestly does bother me a little but if you are covering it with some music in the background should be fine. I have times even with my mic that i you can hear me breathing. so i got a windscreen idk if you can get a tiny windscreen for your headset but i imagine you can. I have seen some with them.

Back