• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So a two weeks ago I crushed 500 subscribers and now I well on my way to 600!
I just want to say thank you to TYtalk, Youtube, and both the amazing communities.
Without any of this AMAZING support, it would NEVER be possible!
I do this to better myself, and also provided world class entertainment!
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

Reactions: markkaz

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That is a super great number of subscribers! However, you need to work on how to get them to view your videos more! I see the majority of your videos is below 100 views and yet you have 600subscribers. You need to think how to make them watch since they subscribed already. Because that is the main point of subscribers, to help you gain more views.

Reactions: Anthony Dufell
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is a super great number of subscribers! However, you need to work on how to get them to view your videos more! I see the majority of your videos is below 100 views and yet you have 600subscribers. You need to think how to make them watch since they subscribed already. Because that is the main point of subscribers, to help you gain more views.
Do you have any tips for me! I love your feedback by the way! Do you possibly have a skype or something?

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Do you have any tips for me! I love your feedback by the way! Do you possibly have a skype or something?
I think it will help if you make them to click that bell next to subscribe button. Check out Nick Nimmim YouTube videos how he makes it, in every his video you will see few seconds explanation how to click this bell button so maybe you can create some similar short video and put it inside your every video somewhere in the beginning.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it will help if you make them to click that bell next to subscribe button. Check out Nick Nimmim YouTube videos how he makes it, in every his video you will see few seconds explanation how to click this bell button so maybe you can create some similar short video and put it inside your every video somewhere in the beginning.
Thanks for sharing I definitely will!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's awesome! How long does it take for you to get to 500 by the way? I'm just curious ^^
Hey boss man! To be honest Tony. It took my 3 years to achieve that goal! But with that being said, there's so much I've learned. It has been a major blessing.

Reactions: tonyphan