Branding your Channel

plago

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few sites on youtube, but one that im focusing on branding is called RapNerdTV. I do rap artist interviews and whatnot. ive seen other sites with less subscribers and less hits become yt partners.. how is this possible?

any suggestions for the page?

thanks fam

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Hi,

I have a few sites on youtube, but one that im focusing on branding is called RapNerdTV. I do rap artist interviews and whatnot. ive seen other sites with less subscribers and less hits become yt partners.. how is this possible?

any suggestions for the page?

thanks fam
thats a good question...a lot of people (like myself) are getting partnered via the network route! Depending on the network, they provide full partner services along with promoting you channel (some don't do as much as others however)

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
there should be a thread on this site about different networks...

plago

Reaction score
ok. thanks 4 the lead. ill check it out. im actually on the site now, trying to read up on it.

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
Fullscreen is a great network! They're who I'm partnered through. It's good to read up on them all, because they're all a bit different and one might suit your needs better than another. I recommend Fullscreen though. Great partner support is one of the nicest things about them. They're quick to get back to you and quick to help.

Reactions: L.G.