Branding with a Character

Skydmark1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'm in the same boat with my gaming channel. Your Alien looks amazing though! Why not try use Twitter to ask if someone would be willing to create the character? There are some people who are looking to gain exposure by helping out smaller youtubers with graphics. Worth a try really. Definitely will keep an eye out on how it'll turn out :)
Sorry, been busy with the Xmas season so haven't been on here much lately. I like my alien, but it's a derivative of some clipart I found, so I fear it's less than kosher to use on a commercial level. I'll give Twitter a try, but not sure how to even find people honestly.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could help you, if you'd like :) My style is more Eastern (manga/anime) then Western (cartoon), but if you don't mind that I could make a character for you. I made the chibi in my own banner myself, so that would give you a sense of my style :) You can also go through my DeviantArt to see what other styles I can do.
Your chibi is adorable! Not right now, but eventually I need to redo my banner maybe you could draw something for my banner, I could give you a shout out

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sorry, been busy with the Xmas season so haven't been on here much lately. I like my alien, but it's a derivative of some clipart I found, so I fear it's less than kosher to use on a commercial level. I'll give Twitter a try, but not sure how to even find people honestly.
Same, I've been insanely busy, sorry! I actually have a sketch lying around, I'll try to work it out a bit more soon.

Your chibi is adorable! Not right now, but eventually I need to redo my banner maybe you could draw something for my banner, I could give you a shout out
Thanks! I'd be happy to help when I have more time to draw again ;)

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have the same thing going on haha! I took a cartoonish looking picture from google and made a few adjustments

I have actually been looking for this too!
Anyways! Really awesome of dutchie to help you out!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay, first off, I'm so sorry this took forever to get done! I just crunched for two hours to get this finally done. You might not even need it anymore, but I had the line art half finished anyway, so here is your character :) Hope you like it!

I will send you a private message with a link to the character with a transparant background.