Branding Via an Avatar

GeekOvision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So recently I switched to an avatar based channel branding. Before I was going with an icon that changed depending on the lets play that I was doing, but in the end I think keeping it more consistent is better. I want people to tell me what they think about the avatar I am currently using for my channel (Which is the same as the one I am using for YTTalk), but I also have a question. What do you think is better, an avatar that switches from time to time (Chuggaaconroy style) or an icon that stays the same?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
What do you think is better, an avatar that switches from time to time (Chuggaaconroy style) or an icon that stays the same?
Having an avatar means you can be super flexible. So you can certainly change up the avatar, but I would keep the main character and switch up his clothing or even his species if appropiate. I use an avatar as well, which I'm planning to incorporate in my videos to make things as asking for subscribing a bit less dull. So basically, do whatever floats your boat :p

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the avatar looks great!:thumbsup2: You can change it every now and then but I would keep the avatar the same exact character you have been using, because of your branding!:D Good luck!:dance:

Reactions: GeekOvision