KacperDzn

Hello guys, I am a graphics designer and I came here to share some tips about how to correctly brand your media/channel!

1) Make it fit your channel! - You don't want a specific game series banner on your channel if you do vlogs! So make sure it relates to your channel!

2) Make it attractive! - If a new viewer sees your YouTube channel and finds bad branding, they will most likely think you are bad and will click off!

3) Use the right programs! - I recommend using Cinema 4D and Photoshop for best results! However for free alternatives, Paint.net and Blender do well aswell!

4) Make your thumbnails eye-catching! - This would make sense because if there was a group of the same videos on a search, the viewer will most likely click on the best looking thumbnail as it is most persuasive!

5) Watch YouTube tutorials! - I know this seems obvious however, I am a designer and when I first started out, watching tutorial gave me a lot of new skills and things I didn't know before which helped me improve!

Thank you for reading this and I hope this helped you with your branding!
Good luck :yttalk::)

GIMP is also a great free alternative to Photoshop in my opinion.

And I definitely need to get to work on new/better banners for a bunch of my videos. I've just been too lazy.
Would you have any YouTube tutorial suggestions specifically or just search up the stuff related to your channel?

Hello guys, I am a graphics designer and I came here to share some tips about how to correctly brand your media/channel!

1) Make it fit your channel! - You don't want a specific game series banner on your channel if you do vlogs! So make sure it relates to your channel!

2) Make it attractive! - If a new viewer sees your YouTube channel and finds bad branding, they will most likely think you are bad and will click off!

3) Use the right programs! - I recommend using Cinema 4D and Photoshop for best results! However for free alternatives, Paint.net and Blender do well aswell!

4) Make your thumbnails eye-catching! - This would make sense because if there was a group of the same videos on a search, the viewer will most likely click on the best looking thumbnail as it is most persuasive!

5) Watch YouTube tutorials! - I know this seems obvious however, I am a designer and when I first started out, watching tutorial gave me a lot of new skills and things I didn't know before which helped me improve!

Thank you for reading this and I hope this helped you with your branding!
Good luck :yttalk::)

Tips are on point! Thanks for the this thread :) Cool Channel by the way

I've had good luck with Paint.net also, it's fairly easy to learn and use. For more advanced stuff GIMP works great too

Solid tips, especially about the YouTube Tutorials.

Unless your willing to learn there's only so far you can get when it comes to your channel. Taking the time to learn how to use these programmes can be much beneficial for you in the long run. Even if you might have to watch several hours of tutorials your going to be far better off knowing you can do most of this yourself.

That is why so many people get far in YouTube, because they give up time and effort to learn programmes and to learn how to do things to help further and benefit their channel.

Back