Branding colour schemes

CFGlyn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Howdy all,

Just a question I thought I would put out there - in your own experience what have you found works in terms of a colour (or color fr you Americans :p) scheme?

Light/bright and active branding and scheme or a darker, less stuff happening scheme?

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally haven't really experimented with different color schemes because I like minimalistic flat design! So that's also what I'm doing on my channel and thumbnails haha!

Busu Gamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there !

I’m just here to throw in my two cents. I guess it really depends on what you’re trying to do with your channel and what kind of audience you want to attract.

I think in general colors that are Light and bright are defiantly a better way to go when it comes to attraction and there’s a lot of reasons why. First off, naturally bright colors pop more, and since the general demographic of youtube being younger audiences, it would probably be more beneficial to stick to brighter colors as a color scheme.

But, if you are trying to make a channel that is more serious and low key, defiantly using soothing darker color scheme’s like how you designed your channel would be perfect.

I am trying to make a gaming channel right now so I made my color scheme bright and very neon. After making these choices I have gotten a lot of compliments, so I guess it’s working how it attended it to.

Hope that helps haha