BRAND new to youtube.

mentallyillunicorn

Reaction score
Hello. I didn't know where to post this so I hope this doesn't mess things up. I'm BRAND new to youtube and want to make my first video. I know basically nothing about making videos but I'm trying to make an extremely simple video and I just can't figure out how to do it. I want to be a youtuber that conceals my identity. I drew a character on paint. I just want to post a video with the picture of this character and then I want to record audio to go with it. Just super simple picture with my own audio. Please halp! I have no idea what I'm doing :'(

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just set your camera/phone steadily in place, then video the picture. Speak into the microphone while filming. Then use Windows Movie Maker to trim to length/edit out unwanted bits.

Then use Free Video Joiner to compress it. Then upload through your YT channel.

Lloydo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're probably going to need to find a screen capture software and use that to record the screen. After that you could use an audio recording software or something similar to capture your voice.

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're looking to record your screen then I'd recommend using OBS it's a free recording software which it only takes a tutorial on YouTube to show you how to set it up since it's that simple. Hope that helps, Cheers!

TwoWords

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Or you could always use Youtube's own in-browser editor.

Sounds like you just want a JPG of your picture from Paint, and a WAV / MP3 of your voiceover recorded from your phone. Get both files together on your computer or phone and upload them into the Youtube editor. From there, just put the audio to run under the JPG, and you're done.

Reactions: User_78298