Boy desperately seeks critiscm.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
desperately seeks criticism eh? I got this. Get a job! You can't wear that, it doesn't match! Your opinion sucks! Why don't you whiten your teeth! Hell, whiten your gums! Whiten your bones! Gain some weight you look like Nicole Richie! Omg is that a zit?? You have smelly arm pits!

Does this satisfy your criticism needs?

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
desperately seeks criticism eh? I got this. Get a job! You can't wear that, it doesn't match! Your opinion sucks! Why don't you whiten your teeth! Hell, whiten your gums! Whiten your bones! Gain some weight you look like Nicole Richie! Omg is that a zit?? You have smelly arm pits!

Does this satisfy your criticism needs?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH :D

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
No! About the video, you have however convinced me to change my life around :(
Seriously I don't get why you haven't figured out that you're pretty much nailing everything you do. From your vlogs to your interviews, you edit great, you are funny when you vlog, maybe you could pick the energy up in your vlogs just a little bit, you're a little quiet, but it's just funny, I think there are other vloggers who need criticism but you're just pretty much where you need to be man, keep doing what you're doin.
--- merged: Apr 25, 2012 5:59 AM ---
Here's a suggestion though, when you come online, and I instant message you, message me back fool!