Box4Box

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Who does this? Does it help you? Any complaints about people who do this?
It looks like it would be a good way to promote other people and get other people to promote you.

I'm interested in getting into this as long as no one will look down on me for it.
I do gaming and vlogs, so I'd prefer to box4box with people who also vlog and/or game (MMO gamers would be nice)

Also, perhaps we could use this thread to trade boxes around the community, as well. I'd like to see people promoting each other like this, to be honest.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it with YTtalkTV for the presenters only but if I had a channel of just my own then I would do it, it does help as its a link on their channel to yours and those who subscribe to them may also subscribe to you, youre also helping them in the process if you have a similar amount of subscribers/viewers. Box for boxing is a good thing whether their content is relevant to your own or not.

All box 4 boxing goes here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/videos-channels-reviews-milestones.9/

Reactions: mattv2099

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I only box the people I know or admire.
BTW I should box YTtalk, they done so much for me might as well pay my respect.[DOUBLEPOST=1352000033,1351999933][/DOUBLEPOST]done

Reactions: mattv2099

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I only box the people I know or admired.
BTW I should box YTtalk, they done so much for me might as well pay my respect.[DOUBLEPOST=1352000033,1351999933][/DOUBLEPOST]done
Thanks a lot man I appreciate it :)

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I do it with YTtalkTV for the presenters only but if I had a channel of just my own then I would do it, it does help as its a link on their channel to yours and those who subscribe to them may also subscribe to you, youre also helping them in the process if you have a similar amount of subscribers/viewers. Box for boxing is a good thing whether their content is relevant to your own or not.

All box 4 boxing goes here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/videos-channels-reviews-milestones.9/
Sorry >.< +1 to my already full fail meter this week.

I'm willing to help :)
Yay! Time to do some boxing![DOUBLEPOST=1352000449,1352000281][/DOUBLEPOST]And it's done ^.^

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
not a bad idea, i've be interested in doing something like that

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who does this? Does it help you? Any complaints about people who do this?
It looks like it would be a good way to promote other people and get other people to promote you.
I really think it helps if the person who boxes you has active subs who would be legitimately interested in your content! I've been offered some box4box's. But none that I thought were worthwhile so I didn't do it.
It's great advertisement! I've found channels there were boxed on channels I love.[DOUBLEPOST=1352002495,1352002424][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only box the people I know or admire.
That is a great point!