Other Box for Box anyone?

This sounds dirty.
illK6U.gif

box for box (putting someone in your featured channels spot for those who don't know)

yeah I never been to crazy about box for box because it really doesnt get you that much exposure unless your both pretty popular on youtube you know? but if thats not the case it seems pretty useless you know?

yeah I never been to crazy about box for box because it really doesnt get you that much exposure unless your both pretty popular on youtube you know? but if thats not the case it seems pretty useless you know?
I wouldn't say its useless because it helps both people out. Which is basically what will help you on youtube.

I wouldn't say its useless because it helps both people out. Which is basically what will help you on youtube.
what im saying is if neither one of you is popular it doesnt really help. Because for you to actually both get a benefit you both would have to be getting a decent amount of traffic towards your channel for anyone to even notice or click the other boxes.(It also depends on your channel layout as far as your boxes go)

what im saying is if neither one of you is popular it doesnt really help. Because for you to actually both get a benefit you both would have to be getting a decent amount of traffic towards your channel for anyone to even notice or click the other boxes.(It also depends on your channel layout as far as your boxes go)

I kinda agree. I usually box people as a way of saying I really enjoy this person or they're my friend. I boxed you, Josten.

Back