Bored, so..Anyone want me to look at their videos?

I am new to youtube and don't really follow that many people! If anyone wants someone to watch their videos, I'd love to because I basically have NO ONE to subscribe to!

I'm not promising that i'll subscribe to you or anything! Not that one little subscriber matters, I'm just bored and looking for fun youtubers!

Hey Tess come stop on by if you have a moment or 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1370309749,1370309645][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Catholic University of America! Which is in brookland :/ but I can usually be found wandering around Chinatown

You said on your channel that you go to school in DC? Where abouts?

I live in DC!

We are located just outside of DC... We should have a meet up sometime or do a collab.. What say you?

I am new to youtube and don't really follow that many people! If anyone wants someone to watch their videos, I'd love to because I basically have NO ONE to subscribe to!

I'm not promising that i'll subscribe to you or anything! Not that one little subscriber matters, I'm just bored and looking for fun youtubers!
If this is still going on... I wiuldnt mind if you wachedd my videos ;)

i would be lucky if you look at my channel and give me some feedback.
there is still one day left with my old and cool design.
but till now i have just one english video. the other 1075 are in german :D

my latest one is a horror rpg maker game with a story in it D: Im not saying yu have to subscribe, but watching it would mean the world to me :D

le vid is in my signature ;D

On my channel, I have some funny gaming videos, some reviews, walkthroughs, commentaries, and game-plays if you are into video games.

Back