Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Boosting post on Facebook page, does it worth it?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by WesmyGaming, Jan 10, 2017.

1. WesmyGaming
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $186
    I just made myself a Facebook page to try to drive traffic to my content because my channel is doing worst than it used to, not that I was where I wanted to be, though. That said, I'm looking for ways to make things better, I was wondering if you did it, or not, and why. It'd be very appreciated.

2. ggdeeofficial
    EZ Game EZ Life
    Cash:
    $2
    I actually tried it on one of my videos and it works (spent 7$ just to try). depends on how much you spend and just to let you know you pay per impression so It doesn't necessarily count as a view unless they click it. they also put ads on instagram. might be worth it depending on the video like if you were selling something with a affiliate link in the description.

WesmyGaming likes this.
  3. WesmyGaming
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $186
    Ah ok, thanks for the input. So it wouldn't be worth it to use it to build an audience then, right?

4. ggdeeofficial
    EZ Game EZ Life
    Cash:
    $2
    nah I wouldn't recommend. If you have a video that is already viral and getting tons of views it might be a good move.

WesmyGaming likes this.
  5. WesmyGaming
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $186
    I see, thanks a lot

6. ggdeeofficial
    EZ Game EZ Life
    Cash:
    $2
    you can still try it. 7 dollars isn't too bad. always try something at least once haha!

7. WesmyGaming
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $186
    I'm considering it, I'm not to sure about it yet, I wanted to have opinions from people who experienced it because I saw videos saying not to do it. Plus, my first option is never to spend money if there is another way to do it. Then again, how are people suppose to know about it? Is what I'm wondering.

8. ggdeeofficial
    EZ Game EZ Life
    Cash:
    $2
    if you do decide to do it then try to focus a precise demographic. like age, interest, country. good luck!

WesmyGaming likes this.
  9. WesmyGaming
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $186
    Thanks

10. Gourmet Gamer
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $82
    Nope. It might seem to work but you will get zero engagement or retention.

WesmyGaming likes this.