Boobs Get The Views

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just want to rant out on this topic,

Someone who i shared my video with requested i show "cleavage" to attract views,
complimented that i do have beauty ( thanks for that btw) but i am hiding it.

I have respect for myself, i am a mother of 2 kids and am happily married.
I shouldnt of brought this up to my husband but were a team and i shouldn't feel like i have to hide anything to him, Plus i rather get people who support me that will actually want to watch my content for me vs watching me because of Cleavage.

Anyways i had a discussion with my husband about this and he says for me not to stoop down to that level of showing cleave on the internet to get views.

He for one doesn't feel comfortable about that idea and doesnt want our kids growing up seeing their mommys tatas all over the internet.

In a way i told him that perhaps the idea in a way may work but he said yea.... only if your desparate.

and i dont want people to think i am,

I understand its tough to get views if your a smaller youtuber with a small channel and is hard to get notice but as a daily vlogger like myself i feel that i just have to keep at it and keep on pumping them videos out day by day and before i know it someone will stumble upon my channel and enjoy the content i create.

that being said whats your guys thought on this?

GameTime

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you really need our thought? There are many perverts on YouTube, does that mean you need to satisfy them? Or get your views because of that?
Just don't listem to them. Create your content, be good at it, and you'll succeed without showing any parts of your body.
For example: Many girl youtubers/streamers show their cleavage on stream, they have a lot of viewers, but none of them actually like their content so what is this worth?
And on the other side you have "2MGoverCsquared", who is a great youtuber and I appreciate her way more than these other streamers.

Reactions: Jenelly

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
sounds like your husband had a good level head about this. You don't want to be attracting those kind of people anyways, the viewers you have now are here for your content, not your chest.

just the other day I had someone say "wow a (insert character name) who's not sexualised for once, finally."

even in animation boobs are everywhere. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1463996584,1463996473][/DOUBLEPOST]
sounds like your husband had a good level head about this. You don't want to be attracting those kind of people anyways, the viewers you have now are here for your content, not your chest.

just the other day I had someone say "wow a (insert character name) who's not sexualised for once, finally."

even in animation boobs are everywhere. XD
edit: I want to add there's certainly nothing wrong in showing your cleavage, as long as you don't make it the focus of the videos. But just be aware of the kind of gross comments some girls get from creeps even when they show a little skin.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you really need our thought? There are many perverts on YouTube, does that mean you need to satisfy them? Or get your views because of that?
Just don't listem to them. Create your content, be good at it, and you'll succeed without showing any parts of your body.
For example: Many girl youtubers/streamers show their cleavage on stream, they have a lot of viewers, but none of them actually like their content so what is this worth?
And on the other side you have "2MGoverCsquared", who is a great youtuber and I appreciate her way more than these other streamers.
I actually haven't heared of "2MGoverCsquared" Thanks for sharing i checkec out her channel and see what your saying.
((( Create your content, be good at it, and you'll succeed without showing any parts of your body. ))) yup thats the plan. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1463998517,1463998382][/DOUBLEPOST]

even in animation boobs are everywhere. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1463996584,1463996473][/DOUBLEPOST]

edit: I want to add there's certainly nothing wrong in showing your cleavage, as long as you don't make it the focus of the videos. But just be aware of the kind of gross comments some girls get from creeps even when they show a little skin.
edit: I want to add there's certainly nothing wrong in showing your cleavage, as long as you don't make it the focus of the videos. But just be aware of the kind of gross comments some girls get from creeps even when they show a little skin

yea i get it, heh thanks for your response :) and yea he for sure does is thinking more about me and i have to respect his wishes as he doesnt feel comfortable and i like how he thought about our kids which is true for when they get a bit older down the line, it only makes sense not to do that to myself for the sake of them,

thanks for reaching out :)

WeegieMovies

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
Lol look, I'm not exactly in a position to comment on that at all. But there is absolutely no denying that attractive girls who stuff their boobies into a push up bra and a kid's tank top get a tonne of views and an audience they otherwise wouldn't have. But..... they must know that, surely. I mean they muuuuust know what they're doing. But then again probably have to deal with a tonne of creepers and abuse.

Reactions: Jenelly

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other

I feel like there's always at least one huge boob lady in an anime XD
Like... her body is 50 % boob

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just want to rant out on this topic,

Someone who i shared my video with requested i show "cleavage" to attract views,
complimented that i do have beauty ( thanks for that btw) but i am hiding it.

I have respect for myself, i am a mother of 2 kids and am happily married.
I shouldnt of brought this up to my husband but were a team and i shouldn't feel like i have to hide anything to him, Plus i rather get people who support me that will actually want to watch my content for me vs watching me because of Cleavage.

Anyways i had a discussion with my husband about this and he says for me not to stoop down to that level of showing cleave on the internet to get views.

He for one doesn't feel comfortable about that idea and doesnt want our kids growing up seeing their mommys tatas all over the internet.

In a way i told him that perhaps the idea in a way may work but he said yea.... only if your desparate.

and i dont want people to think i am,

I understand its tough to get views if your a smaller youtuber with a small channel and is hard to get notice but as a daily vlogger like myself i feel that i just have to keep at it and keep on pumping them videos out day by day and before i know it someone will stumble upon my channel and enjoy the content i create.

that being said whats your guys thought on this?
I have one video of underwater belly flopping and the thumbnail is my friend and you wouldn't guess what is all right up in the screen. I have a similar video we did the same day with a not so up close and personal thumbnail and the one with the closeup thumbnail has about 25 times more views than the other one. And yes I have seen some odd comments on this video lol.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yup, boobs get views. Also, better-looking people get more views. Also, younger people get more views. This is true on YouTube, in advertising, in movies and on TV. It's good that you know where your line is and are comfortable with not crossing it, because I think there are a lot of people who are getting a lot of views based on their appearance, and I don't begrudge them that, because deciding to use what you want to use is intensely personal.

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just be true to yourself, there is no shame either way. I still have respect for women (and men!) who use their good looks or whatever charm, humor, etc to market themselves successfully. I just think it's good business practice, like the success of JennaMarbles she might have created what most people think is a "trashy persona" a bit but I actually think it's smart to do if that's what you want and what makes a profitable income.

I have never said any swears or done anything sexy or wore revealing clothes or anything like that on my channel. I feel like there is pressure to stay wholesome because children can see my channel, but in a way this doesn't exactly reflect my true personality either (like iJustine I believe had such a wholesome image too that its trapping her) and that's sort of how I feel. I am afraid to show anything sexual or say anything funny in a dirty way even though that would be in line with my real personality, I feel like the brand I have built is not the true me. But I wish it was sometimes!

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have one video of underwater belly flopping and the thumbnail is my friend and you wouldn't guess what is all right up in the screen. I have a similar video we did the same day with a not so up close and personal thumbnail and the one with the closeup thumbnail has about 25 times more views than the other one. And yes I have seen some odd comments on this video lol.
"I have one video of underwater belly flopping and the thumbnail is my friend and you wouldn't guess what is all right up in the screen."
hehe..... Hey, Speaking of Thumbnail my husband requested what if i go on google and use some hot image of a chick showing cleavage just to attract the viewers? like maybe lets say i made the title say.. ,
Thoughts On Kim Kardashian Getting a Boob Job! and in the video i was talking about hot female celebs, he requested i use an image of some hot celeb showing clevage for thumbnail?
Bad idea and people will get mad /dislike video because i used thumbnail of her????[DOUBLEPOST=1464023601,1464023411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol look, I'm not exactly in a position to comment on that at all. But there is absolutely no denying that attractive girls who stuff their boobies into a push up bra and a kid's tank top get a tonne of views and an audience they otherwise wouldn't have. But..... they must know that, surely. I mean they muuuuust know what they're doing. But then again probably have to deal with a tonne of creepers and abuse.
yea but like i said i dont want to cross any lines with my husband and am going to respect his wish. just feel boobs do attract alot of people which i am feeling at a loss because i cant show anything to people to respect my husbands wish and as i mention i have kids and i as well dont want them to see my videos attracting viewers for the wrong reason for when they get older and ask me why mommy why?[DOUBLEPOST=1464023636][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel like there's always at least one huge boob lady in an anime XD
Like... her body is 50 % boob
exactly.... >.>[DOUBLEPOST=1464024129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup, boobs get views. Also, better-looking people get more views. Also, younger people get more views. This is true on YouTube, in advertising, in movies and on TV. It's good that you know where your line is and are comfortable with not crossing it, because I think there are a lot of people who are getting a lot of views based on their appearance, and I don't begrudge them that, because deciding to use what you want to use is intensely personal.
(Also, better-looking people get more views.)
I once was told my teeth are excuse my french but (F**ked up) and that i need to wear make up... Excuse my teeth for being bad as you trolls claim.... we dont have good dental insurance atm and are struggling enough as it is already.... plus i rather my kids teeth get worked on before mine.... and as my father made a quote to me saying.... No point on getting teeth fix unless their that bad.... why waste good money like braces and crap.... its a waste of money and when you die, your teeth are going to look screwed up anyways.... he thinks way outside of the box hehe.....
I honestly feel my teeth aren't that bad..... i asked my husband and he says my overbite could get adjusted but whatever makes me happy, he says as long as hes able to give me a good kis without my choppers getting in the way then hes happy either or... and plus.... i believe in all natural beauty, i only weak makeup on special occasions...
with alot of make up you can get wrinkles for when your older, if anything i wear eye liner but not as often,

My Point is.... that i feel its just hard to attract your audiences without exposing any body appearance or as you said (better-looking people) as i feel i am not a better looking person, but thats not stopping me from video creation content and i am still going to keep going forward.