Finished/Closed Blue Flame Logo needed for Intro/Watermark for channel! Any help plox?

Sir_Reyz

The Game Traveler
Hello people of YTTalk! My name is Sir_Reyz and I've been in the world of YouTube for about a year now.

I have recently been revamping and redoing my branding on my channel. Luckily, one of my friends were grateful to make me a new profile pic and channel banner. But, I've wanted to create a new logo for my channel to be used in two different ways. My first use would be to make it into a 1-2 second intro for my videos to get rid of my flashy intro (since I don't like it too much anymore). I watch a lot of CaptainSparklez so I guess the intro was inspired by what he does. Also, I would make the logo into my watermark for my channel.

So, about the "logo." On my banner, I really liked the look of the blue-flamed firepit that my friend made (I'll put my banner below). So, I wanted to incorporate the blue flame as my logo. I want a big blue fire with wood on the bottom. And I want my name to be on the bottom kind-of surrounding/on the wood, if that makes sense.

Then for my watermark, I want the same exact thing but WITHOUT the name on it. So just the firepit and wood.

Color-wise, I want everything to match the colors of my profile picture/channel banner. I've been on a strive to make everything look coherent, so this is the next step for me. Flames being shades of blue, wood being wood colours, and my name being orange.

I usually shoutout anyone who makes art for my channel and if it is a logo/profile picture I put the channel link in my description.

Let me know if you are able to do it! Feel free to message me on here or Twitter, or if you use Skype, I'll give you my skype name over PM.

Thanks y'all, I appreciate it. :D

bau2l1

bau2sa

Attachments

• K6nZslFj.jpg
    K6nZslFj.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hey man i could probably do this, What is your skype? and check out my channel if you want as well to see what my previous work is like if you like

Back