[Blank] FOR NOOBS

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I had an idea for a series where one of us ("us" as in us three members of TIGTV) begins to tell the others about a long and convoluted story without any kind of visual or audio aid. The people listening have no prior idea of what the teller is telling them.

Afterwards, they have to answer three questions after the story. Whoever wins, well . . . wins?

Think this is a good idea?

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
if you are trying to make it visually intresting try to add drawn / animated pictures that go with the story they are going to say.
other than that i don't quite understand it

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if you are trying to make it visually intresting try to add drawn / animated pictures that go with the story they are going to say.
That's a good idea, but . . . none of us can draw/animate.

lossehelin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i subscribe this. It would totally make things more interesting

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didnt quite understand what you meant?

It sounded like one person will improvise a long story and the others will have no clue what he is saying?

From what I understand it sounds like a game I used to play in an old improvised comedy group I used to be in.
The questions you ask at the end, what would they relate to?

From what I had in mind is you have an object, place or person....perhaps all three?
And you must then create a story which either contains or kinda describes these items without actually saying what they are. The other people must then try to guess what the key items are

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didnt quite understand what you meant?

It sounded like one person will improvise a long story and the others will have no clue what he is saying?

From what I understand it sounds like a game I used to play in an old improvised comedy group I used to be in.
The questions you ask at the end, what would they relate to?

From what I had in mind is you have an object, place or person....perhaps all three?
And you must then create a story which either contains or kinda describes these items without actually saying what they are. The other people must then try to guess what the key items are
The story would be a pre-existing story. Like me explaining the Zelda Timeline to Joe and Dom (the other two members).

The questions would be three random questions based on the story to see if the other two grasped it.