Blackops Commentary, And Unboxing of iPhone 4 (Maybe speed drawing)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol yeah thatd be jokes.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Will the iPhone be opened prior to you opening it or will you be opening it first on film?

Reactions: Nelly89

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Umm probably First time in the video, so its more of surprise to me and i can get a grip to it at the same time as the video viewers.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like doing one like that myself but I can imagine messing it up or looking stupid trying to figure something out, like when I got my printer, I couldn't find where to put the USB as they're usually on the back and it was on the inside, if that was a first time thing I would have looked very daft. I suppose that not knowing and then learning is all a part of buying something so it is keeping the video real.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, i spose you can cut bits out, but its funnier for people too see you mess it up, like im gunna get it out, quickly skim through the manual and tell them about it XD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's true, it might also incite comments, possibly negative ones but you could turn it around quite easily.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You know you was on about icepop at this time, i just had a slice of costco pizza XD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pizza at this time is fine icepops at this time with a cold is whole new story :)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh yer remembered you had a cold XD Lol you need to cut down then XD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol I do I just like how its freezing cold, if it was juice with water from the tap it just isnt as good. I hope it doesnt turn into Bronchitis as it tends to for me.