Black ops 2 Ideas???

What Black Ops 2 Videos do you prefer?

• Campaign (All the way through) Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiplayer Gameplay (Teamdeathmatch, etc) Why?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Zombie matches Why?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post it in a post) Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gawkan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
Hey all

I thinking of starting some black ops 2 videos fairly soon so I thought get some opinions if I do (likely will).

What black ops 2 videos do you prefer and post why below?

Feel free to vote more then one like if one week want me do zombies, week after mutiplayer and so on. ;)

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Zombies are good. We're doing/done the campaign all the way through and its alot of content but takes alot of time.

Gawkan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
TROLLING IS MY FAV <3
Lol :p

Zombies are good. We're doing/done the campaign all the way through and its alot of content but takes alot of time.
Yea I thought the campaign would be long. Also yea zombies are good, may do some of them just can't do long records so it be in parts which properly be annoying so at moment I done kills I did on game and top 10 kills which short but entertaining I guess ;)

Brandon Salter

Reaction score
Honestly I like seeing the multiplayer, mainly the really good gameplays of high K/D games or high scoring objective games, but it has to be exciting (no camping :p). But if you can't be putting up high scoring games all the time break downs of the guns/maps/game types can also be entertaining if done correctly