Black Ops 2 Commentary Idea

GoshImHungry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Title pretty much says it all. I'm pretty new to YouTube and have recently been making Black Ops 2 videos but I need a commentary to talk over them. I kind f can't think of any! Hope you guys can help!

Godammlover

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Write things down that you want to talk about, then when you've found a topic. Write a script/dialouge of what you will say so it stops all awkward sentances / pauses. :)

JoshXMayhem

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Write things down that you want to talk about, then when you've found a topic. Write a script/dialouge of what you will say so it stops all awkward sentances / pauses. :)
I agree with you. If you write down any topics you can think of then you will essentially be able to pick and choose the best ones or the ones you can say the most about. The script is a good idea also although I personally don't do that because I don't have the patience. xD But if it works for you then that would be best.

GoshImHungry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with you. If you write down any topics you can think of then you will essentially be able to pick and choose the best ones or the ones you can say the most about. The script is a good idea also although I personally don't do that because I don't have the patience. xD But if it works for you then that would be best.
Haha yeah I can do that but I need actual topics to talk about

Godammlover

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Talk about things you like, I mean in one of my old videos. I spoke about a local chap who stole a leg of a beef from the shop around £10, he had to spend 1 month in jail and pay £300 fine. All for a £10 beef, I argued points upon points. Went bit manic I think.

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Here's an idea : Don't do COD commentaries

Seriously tough, It's too much. Too many. Guys . Please. Stahp it.

Truefolder

Indie games enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Go for jokes and stuff, never seen that before.

Also, go for quality > quantity. Spend more time on one video, but make a good one -- there is already plenty of easy-to-make ones of BO2 around YouTube.

GoshImHungry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Talk about things you like, I mean in one of my old videos. I spoke about a local chap who stole a leg of a beef from the shop around £10, he had to spend 1 month in jail and pay £300 fine. All for a £10 beef, I argued points upon points. Went bit manic I think.
Haha life stories seems like a good idea! Thanks!

GoshImHungry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here's an idea : Don't do COD commentaries

Seriously tough, It's too much. Too many. Guys . Please. Stahp it.
I know there are many CoD commentaters out there. But I want to be big the way I am in a unique way. Not just any kind of gamer. Keywork: Unique something people can look forward to coming to my channel garunteed! Thanks for responding!