Black balled YT channel

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have been trying to grow the last two years but I can’t seem to get anywhere. So I recently started looking into seo and how to go about doing that right and I’ve started changing old videos to for the mold and what not. It hasn’t been that long so maybe the results are coming soon. However is there a thing like yt black ball cause I low key feel like my channel is. In only say this because I am subscribed to small channel that were once smaller than me and grew way past me. Some of them don’t use tags, no clever titles, no description or tags but can grow to 1000 subs. I’m just curious on how they don’t do the bare minimum but still grow. Anyone got any theories? the channel I’m referring too is Chris Cooke vlogging channel.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Honestly compare his views to his subs and I think the answer is pretty evident.
Girl, listen, I think you are super cool but you are marketing yourself wrong-ish. Also I think that you need to look at your videos more objectively when you are editing because there are some things that you leave in videos that can be cut out sometimes. I have the same issue so I know. It's a problem for me, and even when I do cut stuff my retention sucks so maybe I'm just an acquired taste (also I am not uploading consistently so why would anyone hang around) ANYWAY- I had seen that one post where you asked people if you would make it in YouTube, and some people said no- but I don't think that is true. I think that you are a really likeable person and that is important. I didn't comment on it because the time I saw it it was a little old and I didn't feel like arguing with people who didn't know what they were talking about. ;)

If you need any help, I'm not a professional, but I can try my best!

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you for being positive and I know I didn’t take ppl saying I wasn’t gonna make it to heart because that is a subjective question. And I’m all for constructive criticism what is the way where I can market my self better. I’d really appreciate your feedback

Please Don't Turn Around

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Re changing up old videos. First, congrats on finally deciding to look at SEO. It's SO important for Youtube and is why most channels fail. But changing your old videos SEO won't really have much effect. I've tried it myself with videos that have over 100k views...and new key words don't take after while. Best bet would be to re upload with optimal keywords

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't compare yourself to others, to start. Everyone is different, and YouTube involves a lot of luck as well as skill and time, so don't think that other people getting hits means you should be getting them as well. With that said, just keep working on improving SEO for newer videos. Old videos get left in the dust, but keep those habits going for your recent uploads. It can be a fast climb for some, but for most, it's a very slow climb, so just have patience.