Bjørgan 2017 - Need Help

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello Hoviking,

You're just starting out, so rather than picking up on lots of little things, maybe its best to provide some more general feedback.

1. Consider what you're trying to achieve. At the moment, the music dominates and its unclear whether you're trying to make a music video, or simply showing off some impressive footage you recorded. Either way, you're a filmmaker when you put videos up on YouTube - content that does well has a purpose and it clearly communicates this.
2. Your footage is generally good quality, which is a great start, but if you're creating something at all it should have a narrative, a story. Even if it's, what an amazing day skiing you had, try and communicate that. Ending on a fall was nice, but think again what you're trying to communicate with your videos.
3. Personally, I'd enjoy understanding more about the location, what was happening, who you are, and so on, so text on the screen, voiceover or cutting in vlog-style intros, outros or explanation would be a nice thing to add and also help with points 1 and 2 above.

Otherwise, keep it up and look forward to seeing more.

Charles

Reactions: Hoviking

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I really like your editing! You have some beautiful shots in there! The only thing I would suggest is putting your youtube name in the beginning or a title or something, just to distinguish that it's your video :)

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like your editing! You have some beautiful shots in there! The only thing I would suggest is putting your youtube name in the beginning or a title or something, just to distinguish that it's your video :)
Thanks for the feedback! <3