Comedy Biology Collab!!! Let's Educate The World!!!

Hunhura

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

I'm making a vid about why are testicles important and I'd love to get everyone interested involved!

What is needed is a couple of clips of you telling why they are really important. The more the better (choiceability!) but 5 would already be great. Each one should be up to 10 seconds or so. Each one for every reason why are testicles important. Ofc you can add some comedic stuff or so to make it more entertaining! Maybe some scientific balls facts, idk! In general just be creative. These aren't really strict rules! Do it the way it looks in your mind!

Generally it should look like some sort of an ad if you get it! :)

(I'm not a really huge channel (I've hit a 100 recently) so it's rather just for fun, not some serious cross promotion)

Once you've done that be sure to message me the download link (e.g. upload it to your Google Drive) by email: hunhura@gmail.com

(If you prefer other ways of sending just let me know so I could get the file.)

Editing isn't really important, don't take this too seriously. You can edit the clips before sending (cut something off) or just send some instructions (e.g. I'd ask not to use the moments when my eyebags are too visible).

Would be great if I got some clips by the end of the week!

Will do anything you want in return (e.g. take part in your project, collab etc. it'd be cool af) or pretty much whatever but keep in mind I live outside the US (Belarus) so we won't meet unless you buy me a ticket

Sadly YouTube doesn't allow us to have common videos and it'd be stupid to split this one into two or three. But I'd really like to do something in return, for it not to be a one-sided collab!

(Not really sure if I should've posted this in Comedy tho)

Reply here if you got any questions / improvement suggestions or hmu on Twitter @.hunhura

Good luck everyone!

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

I'm making a vid about why are testicles important and I'd love to get everyone interested involved!

What is needed is a couple of clips of you telling why they are really important. The more the better (choiceability!) but 5 would already be great. Each one should be up to 10 seconds or so. Each one for every reason why are testicles important. Ofc you can add some comedic stuff or so to make it more entertaining! Maybe some scientific balls facts, idk! In general just be creative. These aren't really strict rules! Do it the way it looks in your mind!

Generally it should look like some sort of an ad if you get it! :)

(I'm not a really huge channel (I've hit a 100 recently) so it's rather just for fun, not some serious cross promotion)

Once you've done that be sure to message me the download link (e.g. upload it to your Google Drive) by email: hunhura@gmail.com

(If you prefer other ways of sending just let me know so I could get the file.)

Editing isn't really important, don't take this too seriously. You can edit the clips before sending (cut something off) or just send some instructions (e.g. I'd ask not to use the moments when my eyebags are too visible).

Would be great if I got some clips by the end of the week!

Will do anything you want in return (e.g. take part in your project, collab etc. it'd be cool af) or pretty much whatever but keep in mind I live outside the US (Belarus) so we won't meet unless you buy me a ticket

Sadly YouTube doesn't allow us to have common videos and it'd be stupid to split this one into two or three. But I'd really like to do something in return, for it not to be a one-sided collab!

(Not really sure if I should've posted this in Comedy tho)

Reply here if you got any questions / improvement suggestions or hmu on Twitter @.hunhura

Good luck everyone!
Hey I would like to be in this if that is ok with you?