Meet Up/Gathering Big youtube collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I am new to youtube, kinda, but I am not new to film. I have spent a few years in front of and behind the camera. I am now trying to spend more time on youtube and create my own following. In doing so, I have emailed a few of the big time youtubers in an attempt to collab with them but no luck. Is there any other way to get in touch with them to see what their fees are and schedule them to collab with you?

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I think you're gonna need a bit more time on the platform before really reaching out, or understanding what surrounds collabs and the youtube environment. I'm not trying to be rude, just pointing it out, that being new is a hurdle you're gonna have to get over. Bigger channels will not just do a collab with you, as there really is no benefit for them unless you were maybe friends.

Plus no one really has 'fees' the fee is just mutually creating and expanding your audiences with one another..

Reactions: Brandon

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you're gonna need a bit more time on the platform before really reaching out, or understanding what surrounds collabs and the youtube environment. I'm not trying to be rude, just pointing it out, that being new is a hurdle you're gonna have to get over. Bigger channels will not just do a collab with you, as there really is no benefit for them unless you were maybe friends.

Plus no one really has 'fees' the fee is just mutually creating and expanding your audiences with one another..
and if you want to collabe whit youtuber start with small ones like me and after you get a following then share it and have them help you get collabes from those big youtubers plus if you want to make a collabe call me my channel name and skype are mourad afassi

Ucanuke2017

Reaction score
Where are you from? I might consider, but only if it’s in my area of the world

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in over 20 weeks, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.