Gaming Big to bigger lets work together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
yeah... threatening to hack accounts? That's a bit much.[DOUBLEPOST=1369590350,1369590270][/DOUBLEPOST]
brace yourself symphonious7 is coming
hahahahaha you followed the like trail LOL. And I'm not here to argue with this dude, it's just retarded he would threaten to hack people's accounts. You're such an emotional weakling you try to use threats to make your point? Sad.

Callum Handley

Overlord of hell Ruler of the monkey kingdom
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah... threatening to hack accounts? That's a bit much.[DOUBLEPOST=1369590350,1369590270][/DOUBLEPOST]

hahahahaha you followed the like trail LOL. And I'm not here to argue with this dude, it's just retarded he would threaten to hack people's accounts. You're such an emotional weakling you try to use threats to make your point? Sad.
DAYUM SON "shots been fired"

MrToxicFrags

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah... threatening to hack accounts? That's a bit much.
i didnt say hack i siad shut down its not that hard i can find copyright lol i have friends with RPM IGN Machinima who knows how to shut people down for copyright and some of these guys have it on there channel lol.

Callum Handley

Overlord of hell Ruler of the monkey kingdom
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i didnt say hack i siad shut down its not that hard i can find copyright lol i have friends with RPM IGN Machinima who knows how to shut people down for copyright and some of these guys have it on there channel lol.
ahahaha chill out kid

unknown_user34543535

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Urmm I don't earn any money off of my videos.... I actually put that it has copyrighted material in them so youtube already know.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Don't you feel kind of pathetic doing that? It's just words. You offended them, they jumped on you, you can either defend yourself with reason and logic or just be like "you guys are jerks later" It shows weakness to feel the need to retaliate on a more serious level. This is a social network not a war zone. People will p**s you off but it's important to take it in stride, not seek revenge. You'll gain a terrible reputation that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.