BEWARE OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN AND “GET RICH QUICK” BULLSH*T

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
It takes a lot of time, effort and patience to grow a YouTube channel and/or any social media brand. If you are looking to start and grow on any social media platform you need to look YEARS into the future to plan your goals, your niche, your content and your growth strategy.

I have been a web developer for 11+ years. I have balanced being a blogger, Facebook group owner, YouTube content creator, YouTube channel manager and video editor for nearly 6 of those years. I finally started my YouTube Tutorials channel in July 2017. HOURS of recording, editing, designing thumbnails, researching niches and keywords have FINALLY led to a growing YouTube channel that brings me clients and opportunities.

YOU CAN grow a social media brand and with enough time, effort, patience and commitment. YOU CAN in time stack the deck in your favour… just don’t bet your entire life on a “get rich quick” scheme.

#you #youtube #youtuber #youtubers #youtubecertified #nosmallcreator #iamacreator #smallyoutuber #video#videomarketing #videomarketingtips #youtubetips #startcreating #english #uk#tips #lifetips #smm #yt #hustle #hardwork #getrichquick #youcandoit #lifegoals #goals #success

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great post Alan I agree 100%:) building up a Youtube channel takes A LOT of time and effort and even with time and effort there is no gurantee for succes:)
just don’t bet your entire life on a “get rich quick” scheme.
True that:up2::)
By the way, you are doing great:up2: I see that you have put a lot of time and work in your videos and now (like you say) it is finally paying of:up2: You deserve it dude and keep on the great work:)

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
Great post Alan I agree 100%:) building up a Youtube channel takes A LOT of time and effort and even with time and effort there is no gurantee for succes:)

True that:up2::)
By the way, you are doing great:up2: I see that you have put a lot of time and work in your videos and now (like you say) it is finally paying of:up2: You deserve it dude and keep on the great work:)
Thank you. A lot of time and effort :)

You been on YouTube long?

Zadey

Reaction score
You can grow a massive youtube channel in only a few months if YouTube recommends your content to a large audience during what I call a "recommended wave". I've seen it happen.