better banner = more subcribers

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i was wondering recently about youtube banners and how they might intrigue viewers to subscribe because of your banner. Have you ever wanted to subscribe to someone partly because they have a really cool banner. let me know.

I'm working on a new banner tell me what you think....
Banners are definitely a big part of it, so is the avatar and thumbnail, the overall look of a channel, including its GFX, is very important.

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I look for content and what they offer. But im not a normal youtuber. I use Youtube for knowledge when I need it not to pass time.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

WiseCore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i was wondering recently about youtube banners and how they might intrigue viewers to subscribe because of your banner. Have you ever wanted to subscribe to someone partly because they have a really cool banner. let me know.

I'm working on a new banner tell me what you think....
Well, people won't subscribe to you because of your banner, they subscribe for your content BUT
I think that if you have a good looking banner that some people would stick around a little longer... I guess.
It just also looks a little more professional.

JEgginator9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's helped me subscribe before. Collages of ppl's videos are nice. Lol I should take my own advice:wideyed2::confused: It's also helped me avoid ppl too. I like your blue van!

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I don't sub for a pretty banner, but I appreciate pretty banners :p