Best YouTube Networks

Ssmotions

Reaction score
I have 200k daily views on my channel, and i am looking for a partnership in 2 weeks. It is hard to find a good youtube network. I am in adsense now, but a few months ago, my channel had closed. I tried 12 days to re-activate it, and then they re-open my channel. But in 12 days i was very sorry. So i think i need a partner which protects my channel immediately. Please if you had 200k daily views, which network would you join?

Veneno

Reaction score
very helpful guide, thanks for sharing it.

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have tried many MCN networks like Fullscreen, Scalap, Quizgroup and BBTV. I guess would go for FS, they have good revenue share 70% also good dashboad and high quality community of other youtubers.

Sullygaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
youtube monetize can be awful sometimes when they keep asking for proof on your own recording gamesplay the benefit of other network that they instantly monetize it for you but it deepens on the network im a partner with creative nation and they have been serious for a year then starting to hold my earning then suddenly they suspended my account and stole my earning so i advice you to not join these scams :banghead::banghead:

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Do you get any marketing of your channel when partnering with some company or just % from ads is different than Adsense? My channel has only 104sub so my interest now is not money from ads, but to spread the word about the channel. Any partnership offering such things?

Sullygaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you get any marketing of your channel when partnering with some company or just % from ads is different than Adsense? My channel has only 104sub so my interest now is not money from ads, but to spread the word about the channel. Any partnership offering such things?
they do only for bigger channels

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
networks are like YouTube....if you ain't making money for them....they don't care enough to know you exist...sad truth besides how can a network that claims to have thousands of us partner help all of them....impossible

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have 200k daily views on my channel, and i am looking for a partnership in 2 weeks. It is hard to find a good youtube network. I am in adsense now, but a few months ago, my channel had closed. I tried 12 days to re-activate it, and then they re-open my channel. But in 12 days i was very sorry. So i think i need a partner which protects my channel immediately. Please if you had 200k daily views, which network would you join?
I would go for scalelab :)

Reactions: Sullygaming

Elysia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
awesome!! Finally a guide that lays it all out simply, thank you so much for this!

Reactions: Sullygaming