Best YouTube Networks

ChocoStream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm also a new youtuber seen countless videos about youtube networks there are many of them and at the end they all say the same thing over it's all a scam, but after this guide i can clearly see what they mean by that, and that's from youtubers with over 1mil subs so they know what they are saying, but after this it only gives me more reason not to, because in the long run you are the one making the work the things they provide you can be obtained other ways and would bnifite you way better then with a network (just saying)

paigelknowles

Engineering & art student that says funny crap!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like joining a network is like selling out which totally sucks and I never want to do that :unsure2:
I just want to do it on my own

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I'm a Freedom partner and very happy with the cool stuff I get by being their partner :)

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, i always used Freedom.tm for my new channels. I always got accepted and never had any problems, even with payments! They pay out pretty much regularly, and revenue depends on many factors, but they can explain everything. :)

But, thanks for posting this and taking your time to write it. :D

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok i've been thinking about partnering up with an MCN i actually got accepted to Paragon...haven't signed yet because i don't like the 60 40 they offer but if anyone knows....do they actually help, is there a better route to take? i spend a lot of time promoting and i've seen some results but it seems like now a days you have something to prove to people before you are worthy when a few years back you left a nice comment on someones channel and they at least took time to check you out without beggin for it like now a days

Mrcento

Reaction score
Well, i always used Freedom.tm for my new channels. I always got accepted and never had any problems, even with payments! They pay out pretty much regularly, and revenue depends on many factors, but they can explain everything. :)

But, thanks for posting this and taking your time to write it. :D
I wondered how they could help me promote my channel, so i contacted a few networks (i'd not join one i was locked into or lost any creative control over content). Freedom ticked the boxes, especially with no restriction on sub or view numbers...

guess what? they rejected me for being too small (so much for no restrictions, eh?, make you do all the groundwork and leech any profits), So f*** them. I won't be joining any networks.

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wondered how they could help me promote my channel, so i contacted a few networks (i'd not join one i was locked into or lost any creative control over content). Freedom ticked the boxes, especially with no restriction on sub or view numbers...

guess what? they rejected me for being too small (so much for no restrictions, eh?, make you do all the groundwork and leech any profits), So f*** them. I won't be joining any networks.
Well i had 0 subs and 0 views and they accepted me hahah, incredible :D

Mrcento

Reaction score
Well i had 0 subs and 0 views and they accepted me hahah, incredible :D
I would say "lucky you" but they genuinely don't seem to help you grow a channel anyway and are of absolutely zero use until your channel is already growing with a firm enough fanbase to make you money, then they will help maximise your earnings not via growth, but just getting other adverts on you account. Only then will they do anything for promotion.

And given they take a percentage of what you do earn before you get to that stage, i'm struggling to see the benefit until super established.

kingdombunniez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've gotten an email from one of the recruiting agents of Freedom. Although it is tempting to join, I'm afraid it won't benefit since I have small channel at the moment (17 subs). Do people really have gotten success with partner networks like Freedom?

Mrcento

Reaction score
I've gotten an email from one of the recruiting agents of Freedom. Although it is tempting to join, I'm afraid it won't benefit since I have small channel at the moment (17 subs). Do people really have gotten success with partner networks like Freedom?
Whilst my posts above say i'm against it, i'd never, ever tell anyone not to.

At the end of the day, my thinking was "i'm not making a penny from this and i don't really care about that, and i probably never will make a penny anyway so what have i got to lose seeing if it works and helps me improve/grow?".

After what happened and seeing reviews, i'm kinda glad it worked out like that and has made me more focused on a path to natural channel growth, the question you need to ask yourself is "what do i want to gain from this?". If you want exposure or support at 17 subs, chances are you won't find it (the cynical side of me says they wouldn't deem it worth their time until you are raking in money for them) but that's 100% not saying it wouldn't work for you and your channel. Read the reviews and make up your own mind combined with what you would like to achieve :)