Best website to produce merch (t-shirts)?

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry mods if this is not the right thread. I really have trouble placing these questions. :confused:

So I'm planning on making a few t-shirts related to my channel. Obviously my channel is not very big right now, so I'm obviously not interested in printing in bulk. Does anyone have recommendations on websites for this sort of thing?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the other Branding/Channel design forum. The other branding forum in the YouTube articles is where tutorials and guides are posted, but this Branding forum is for asking questions. =)

It's a bit confusing...when I first started modding, I'd get them mixed up, too. lol! =S

Rando

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've seen good stuff from Teespring. you design a shirt, pick which styles and colors you want them in then set a sales number goal. a percentage of the profits go to the site, but if sales don't reach the goal they don't print.. and you don't have to pay. I figure it's a good way to gauge the marketability.. or something.
by the way... you forgot Smeg-head in your list of nerdy curse words. ;)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I use spreadshirt, doesn't cost you a penny and you choose your own profit, they are a little pricey though and the print is not perfect (very good though), but it would be with text