Best website to make an intro.

L.A. Vloggers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i want to know free websites or apps to create great intros for my videos. I already know about Panzoid but what are other good sites/apps to make my own intro?

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I posted this article: "Build your own logo and intro over phone apps"
If you want just to make text to video intro a good app for that is Legend (I left the link but now I cannot create the thread with links so I needed to remove them). You can check my last video to see how intro from that app looks.

Reactions: L.A. Vloggers

BryMan1

Reaction score
i made my own, plenty of software out there, i keep meaning to update it to make it 3d ish, spin round etc, but want simplicity at the same time...

one thing to remember though is, if someone want to view your clips, its not about the intro, meaning that's not why people sub to etc..... a lot of really popular you tubers don't have intros.... just a thought

L.A. Vloggers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I posted this article: "Build your own logo and intro over phone apps"
If you want just to make text to video intro a good app for that is Legend (I left the link but now I cannot create the thread with links so I needed to remove them). You can check my last video to see how intro from that app looks.
i made my own, plenty of software out there, i keep meaning to update it to make it 3d ish, spin round etc, but want simplicity at the same time...

one thing to remember though is, if someone want to view your clips, its not about the intro, meaning that's not why people sub to etc..... a lot of really popular you tubers don't have intros.... just a thought

Thank you :up2:

scott faulknor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I tried panizoid but couldn't figure it out or find what I wanted. I found something on Fiver. Cheap and it was exactly what I wanted and didn't have to figure anything out.

FWS_Moos214

Reaction score
If your looking for something relatively quick and cheap I suggest Biteable or Introchamp. However if you are looking for something of a slightly higher caliber of course there is Renderforrest. Of course the best option is to make your own!