Best Ways To Promote My Videos ???

RRM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I'm Richie Rich Mo3

I already been using instagram, facebook, reddit and twitter but i really want to know what's the best tips to do to get more subscribers and views.... I'm tired of hearing the same ol same crappy common advice, what are some great ways to gain that no one really said yet?

Thank you -RRMO3​

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I'm Richie Rich Mo3

I already been using instagram, facebook, reddit and twitter but i really want to know what's the best tips to do to get more subscribers and views.... I'm tired of hearing the same ol same crappy common advice, what are some great ways to gain that no one really said yet?

Thank you -RRMO3​
I'm afraid that the only advice their really is the "same old crappy advice". Sorry if I'm a bit direct but you just started your channel really 3 weeks ago (not counting those old video's) and I even see some thumbnails with vertical recording? Work on your content first! Try to listen to the crappy advice instead of ignoring it and produce better content. Stick with it, making each video, thumbnail, SEO, branding and everything else better week on week and if you're lucky you might emerge in 6 to 9 months of hard work. There's more than 500 hours of content uploaded every minute (over 700.000 hours each day!) so it's a very hard game/business unfortunately for all of us.

Julius Gacgacao

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with kids corner, there really is nothing else but the "same old crappy advice" I think just not giving up. Keep uploading because true talent does not go unnoticed.

funtime_arena

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
check the guide "1 Million Subscribers - How To Become A YouTube Sensation! (THE GUIDE!!)" here in the forum. there are some good tips for the beginning: