Best ways to get known on youtube

oCanaduhh0

Reaction score
Video annotations:
Annotations are a great way to let your viewers watch you (in order to get more views on your channel). It forces the viewer to interact with you and it's a great way to get active subscribers/viewers. In some funny parts on your video, you can add an annotation saying "Thumbs up for *the funny thing*" It lets you have better ratings on your videos.

Playlists:
A lot of Youtubers don’t realize that playlists are a great way to increase your video views. The good thing about a playlist is that they come up separately in search results. That means, if you’ve got a gaming* video or a playlist about games that includes the gaming* video, viewers will have more opportunities when searching a vid to find YOUR video.

Video responses:
One of the best way to get more views on your Youtube videos is by posting them as video responses on more popular related videos. It’s really easy to do and it can get you a substantial number of views (if you’re lucky and post to the right video!!).

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Video annotations:
Annotations are a great way to let your viewers watch you (in order to get more views on your channel). It forces the viewer to interact with you and it's a great way to get active subscribers/viewers. In some funny parts on your video, you can add an annotation saying "Thumbs up for *the funny thing*" It lets you have better ratings on your videos.

Playlists:
A lot of Youtubers don’t realize that playlists are a great way to increase your video views. The good thing about a playlist is that they come up separately in search results. That means, if you’ve got a gaming* video or a playlist about games that includes the gaming* video, viewers will have more opportunities when searching a vid to find YOUR video.

Video responses:
One of the best way to get more views on your Youtube videos is by posting them as video responses on more popular related videos. It’s really easy to do and it can get you a substantial number of views (if you’re lucky and post to the right video!!).

***Don't forget to check out our partnering network!
You can apply for partnership and directorship! ;)***
Can you only promote your network here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/videos-channels-reviews-milestones.9/

Rather than slipping in "check out our partnering network" at the end of an otherwise decent post.

Thanks.

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Can you only promote your network here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/videos-channels-reviews-milestones.9/

Rather than slipping in "check out our partnering network" at the end of an otherwise decent post.

Thanks.
Michael, is that on the terms of service when you register? I don't remember and I didn't want to create a duplicate account.
If not, you might consider adding a popup for new subscribers or a registration email that tells them where they can promote and where they should not.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is one of the forum rules/guidelines, it isnt in the terms yet but we will make the info available there soon as we are currently giving it a needed update. We have mentioned this stuff now within our welcome message when signing up, it is a shame it has to be in there though.

VlogSalad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thankfully too uploads now come in their own playlist!
I had to do this manually before!