Best way to spread the word? - Advice Needed

Joris Bohnson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi all,

I've recently seen an increase in the amount of subscribers I have on YouTube but I want to hit the goal of 600 by the end of this month. What's the best way to achieve this?

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say start off by fixing your Youtube link, can't do much help if we can't recognize our content. Just keep on going and make the best ideos possible there is no way of guaranteeing 600 by the end of the month but if you truly want to gain an audience and achieve 600 work with other people. Post your content in areas you'd think it'd be appreciated in and make it worth while by making every video amazing.

Reactions: GamingDan

Auto-Mafia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Making GOOD SOLID videos... That and another thing I have noticed is that if I browse YouTube on this account and then make real comments and discussions on YouTube with it, I get subscribers and people coming in from these other videos to watch mine...

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Post&promote. There's no magic answer.

Joris Bohnson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'd say start off by fixing your Youtube link, can't do much help if we can't recognize our content. Just keep on going and make the best ideos possible there is no way of guaranteeing 600 by the end of the month but if you truly want to gain an audience and achieve 600 work with other people. Post your content in areas you'd think it'd be appreciated in and make it worth while by making every video amazing.
Done, I forgot to change my link after I got the /c/ extension. Thanks for pointing that out!

Krow

I've Got It
Reaction score
You can't spread the word. You can only spam, which will take you nowhere. Only your viewers will spread the word, and for that, the videos gotta be interesting. If they are not interested, you can scream as loud as you can, nobody's gonna care.