Best way to reach audience for new channels.

NCA_Negaman

Reaction score
So I just recently started back on youtube. Well It's a team effort from one of my members who upload his gameplay footage from the ps4. I took over the mantle of managing our youtube, I 'have a capture card and a decent mic and camera. We do mainly fighting game stuff with is a niche among gamers as well.

My question is what's the best way to reach your audience in a situation when your new and small? I currently am apart of groups on facebook and I share to those. But those seem a bit over saturated with more people doing the same more or less. I should add for a while we were doing most of gaming content on facebook. Getting way more views that on Twitch and Youtube. I believe that's because a few reasons.

1. Not as many gamers streaming on facebook.
  2. I knew where to share my videos directing them towards people interested directly in the game or series we were doing.

I want people to watch and care about our content and community. What steps should I take? I know growing is a process and all I just want to make sure I'm taking the right steps to have audience that actually cares about us. Not a subs or that share 4 share nonsense something substantial.

Last edited:

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you are doing the right things. Facebook groups Reddit etc is always a good way to share your content but like you say many of them are a bit over saturated at times. You can also try with collaboratins. IMO collabs is one of the best free ways to grow a channel and it has help me a lot in growing mine

Reactions: NCA_Negaman

NCA_Negaman

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply!

That's something I would most definitely give a shot! I guess I should take my time and find someone with similar interest and channel size and shoot for the stars :)