Best way to get Subs?

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is actually the best way to get subscribers? I have posted to many forums (including this one) but I still don't seem to pick up many subscribers.

I have made Facebook and Twitter accounts for the channel but I don't know what else I can do??

Please help!!

Also, if you haven't subscribed to me, then please do ;) www.youtube.com/ruboxvideos

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Subs I dont really know how important they are to be honest. I have people who follow my stuff and have subscribed to my facebook feed who like my videos blah blah blah who have never subbed. For the most part getting people to sub or like stuff even if they love it to bits is hard if its someone who is not a youtube junky.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Just make good quality videos, stay active (post videos regularly) and make friends! (Talk to people in the YouTube community!, not just on forums, but actually on YouTube!)

Reactions: Michael

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would suggest make more videos. Give people a reason to want to subscribe. To judge based off of your channel, if I saw your newest video was posted more than a month ago, that's not very tempting for me to want to subscribe. Make more videos that give people an idea of what you are about as a channel. Also, making friends with other YouTubers is very helpful and fun :)

Reactions: Michael