Best Way To Get More Subs?

DcSoundOp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So, I've been working to get my channel in-front of more and more people, and so far the views have been growing steadily. I recently passed 1000 views on my channel, which isn't many, but it's growing quickly. The tough part has been getting people to subscribe... Even those who leave a positive comment, don't always subscribe. I'm not sure I want to add any links into my videos asking for subscribers, but I've heard that is a good way to get more people to sub.
So, my question is for those of you with tons of subscribers, what have been the best methods you've used to get people to subscribe? Obviously, good content is the first step, but assuming you're getting positive comments, how do you get that subscription rate up?

I'll subscribe to anyone who replies to this thread.... Maybe you can sub me too?

Thanks everyone!

Steve

http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveMilnerSound?feature=mhee

heidy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That is a really good question! this channel is a fairly new one for me so i also don't have many subscribers. I subscribed to yours :D

DcSoundOp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks for the reply & sub, I will return the favor!

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
I don't have many subs, but from personal experience I find if there is a subscribe button on the video right in front of my face, I'm far more likely to subscribe than if I have to go and find the subscribe button myself. Kind of lazy, but it's the truth and I think a lot of people are like that.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I was in the same exact position as you a few months ago. Trust me, once you get over that initial hump of about 100 subs, they come more naturally. Focus on your content and only your content. People will sub to you if they like more than one of your videos.

Post your videos as video responses to similar types of videos. I've gotten quite a few subs just by getting people to see my videos.

Reactions: maSkraP

LibraryofCODRage

The Library of COD Rage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm in the same boat - I just crossed 100 subs, which I'm happy about considering I started about three months ago. The best spikes I've had (about 20-30 subs in a day) have come when I've attracted the attention of a large channel. Find somebody producing similar content to you and leave a video reply or direct message them asking for a watch/like/sub! Do so respectfully and tactfully, of course. If you can get traffic from an account with a big following, you generate a lot of buzz for your channel. Good luck!

Pattyg18

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I've been working to get my channel in-front of more and more people, and so far the views have been growing steadily. I recently passed 1000 views on my channel, which isn't many, but it's growing quickly. The tough part has been getting people to subscribe... Even those who leave a positive comment, don't always subscribe. I'm not sure I want to add any links into my videos asking for subscribers, but I've heard that is a good way to get more people to sub.
So, my question is for those of you with tons of subscribers, what have been the best methods you've used to get people to subscribe? Obviously, good content is the first step, but assuming you're getting positive comments, how do you get that subscription rate up?

I'll subscribe to anyone who replies to this thread.... Maybe you can sub me too?

Thanks everyone!

Steve

I don't use this but i think it might help

bull3t

Reaction score

Thanks everyone!

Steve

I subbed
Check mine too
http://www.youtube.com/user/dabull3t045?feature=mhee