Best way to become big on youtube

Yes. I totally think so, I'm by no means a big channel. Not even close. But I think as long as you stay consistent and do what you love, along with the right titles, thumbnails, tags, etc. It is undoubtedly possible! That being said, I do believe it is a lot harder than if you had the time, effort, and even money to invest in promoting and exposing your channel!

It’s possible to make it big if you doing the right thing. I did everyday posts for 6 months unfortunately I wasn’t doing the right thing and didn’t gain much traction. Focus on making videos that relate to already big videos inside your niche that are doing well and the likelihood of one of your videos hitting is higher.

I think it's a relative term. We compare "making it big" to other famous YouTube content creators. Sometimes you need to step back and think about what your goal is and how big you WANT to be.

Posting regular content in your niche community and getting a large fan base over time is probably more rewarding than just using tips and tricks to optimize your subscribes and views.

I only say this because I've recently taken a step back and looked at my channel, looked at where it is now, and thought about where I want it to be. In regards to being able to supply content to a large following but also being able to engage them. I need to know what free time I have and how many people I can tend to. If I had millions of people reaching out to me, I don't think I'd be able to effectively engage them. If I had a few regular people each week reaching out I think I could better serve them.

I really depends on what "big" is in terms of your free time and commitment.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back