Best way to become big on youtube

SpazTheGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
do you think its possible to make it big on youtube if you post everyday with out any real promotion?

of course make sure you have proper tags and title and other proper branding strategies i mean by not going on forums etc
I think there is way more factors involved than just them two. Promoting, being involved in the community, viewing and commenting others, being a subscriber not just wanting them, collaborations, vlogs, consistent upload schedules. I don't know anyone can make it on YT solely relying on themselves.
:):):)

Reactions: Courtney Candice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Collabs are key... and any other tuber with a head on their shoulders and similar sized fan base as yours would readily agree to it.

Reactions: Mark Stise
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've actually never done a collaboration
How do you start one?
Reach out to another youtuber, usually someone with a similar sub base as your own, and preferably with a similar genre of videos. If they are in your location even better because you can work together physically, but even if not there are thousands of ways to work on a project together, sky's the limit.

Reactions: Mark Stise

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reach out to another youtuber, usually someone with a similar sub base as your own, and preferably with a similar genre of videos. If they are in your location even better because you can work together physically, but even if not there are thousands of ways to work on a project together, sky's the limit.
Thanks that helps out a lot!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best way is to produce the best content on YouTube and then the views will flood in.
So make better videos than anyone else and you are golden.

SkyeSanctuary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I mean if you go viral I guess so. But like with any job promotion is key.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best way is to produce the best content on YouTube and then the views will flood in.
So make better videos than anyone else and you are golden.
True. However, "better" is subjective. I think sometimes you don't need to be better, you just have to be different, give another side to something that no one does enough of or not at all. To be better is to stand out, to stand out is to be better.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's crazy how much is learned just while growing my channel and collabing with others. I've learned so much as to how the current algorithm works and have grown my channel in the process.

Now, I'm not big at all but I am watching some of my friends become bigger and bigger.

As for the question - What's the definition of going big? Why would you want to do so? What drives you to do youtube anyways? I think if someone is doing it for the fame, they've already messed up. I think most youtubers out there just simply love the hobby. There are some out there that might do it for fame but i think a passion is needed.

Reactions: Courtney Candice