Best way to advertise myself

BennyBloxxy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everybody I need help I make lets play video's and I just feel like I am not getting any recognition and I need help to advertise myself if anybody has any advice or would just like to help me out I would be forever grateful :D

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Be active on this forum and work up enough to become friends with people and access the promotion forums, people on here have checked out my stuff because I was part of the community and we're all friends :)
Also try to find other sorts of community forums specifically for gaming, there's a couple of really big gaming youtubers have forums you can promote on, which would be good :)
Try using social media and Reddit to get your channel out there!
Also if you don't mind spending a bit of cash try Adwords too!

TheIvanMatthew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Share your videos with your friends, on your most used social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), participate in forums just like this, get to know people who do the same thing as you. Watch other videos too, comment on them share your thoughts (works best on smaller channels, this way they'd actually see you - chances are they'd check you out)

jason1909

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've said this before but you won't get thousands of subscribers over night! There are a few guides on here that have everything you need to know. :)

BennyBloxxy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks buddy I guess I just got a bit excited as soon as youtube turned around and gave me a partnership :/ starting to think its not that big of a deal anymore though

Greenstar127

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Me and a few friends have designed a website specifically to help out people like you. greenstarstudios.com

check it out