Best upload frequency?

Jonwills

Hey guys,

I have just started youtube and have released my first video. I would love to be able to do videos everyday but because I have never done this before I dont know how realistic that is.

Any advice on the amount I should upload, and how hard it is to upload daily?

Thanks guys,

I tried to upload daily at some point and honestly it really depends if you can keep the quality high for so many videos. To me i'd rather watch 2 very good videos in a week than 7 bad ones

Also for people starting youtube i think it isnt worth uploading daily

Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What made you take the first step into the world of youtube? What kind of channel are you making?
There´s a lot of tips and tricks here that could help you grow!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What made you take the first step into the world of youtube? What kind of channel are you making?
There´s a lot of tips and tricks here that could help you grow!
Thank you! Im 23, and always loved youtube but never had the tools to create the channel that I want and now i do :) Its a Fifa Channel

YouTube should be all about having fun. Especially for a 23 year old with a gaming channel.

If you enjoy making and editing videos so much that you are happy to do it all day every day, and you can afford to do that, go for it!

If you find it too stressful to do that but have fun making and editing on a Saturday, then just do it once a week.

To be fair, I think it has to be about the enjoyment of it all mate. If you love your videos, other people will like them. Last thing you want is to churn out videos everyday and make it a chore for yourself.

I started my channel and I only uploaded two vids a week, but loved it so much I now do three! It's kind of a snowball effect I guess.

Gonna check out your channel for sure, love me some FIFA vids!

Just had a watch mate - can't beat a bit of Fortnite. Played it a few times and I am still horrific at it. Enjoyed the vids even though they're not usually the type of game I would play so keep up the good work bud!

Back