Best Time to Upload/Post?

Conor Murray

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Friday evening or any weekend evening would be good as more people go on Youtube at these times. Also I have noticed many Youtubers don't upload at weekends. This means your video will be at the top of their subscription box when they are most likely to be online. This could really help pull in more views. For during the week same thing, find out what time zone your main audience is in and upload it at about 5pm their time. Hope that helps

Ann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to decide this for yourself by looking at when YOUR audience visits your channel more often.

Go to analytics tab on youtube

Then on top it normally says it is displaying for 30 days, change it to "the last 7 days"

Then on the left click on views. And you will then see a graph. the point that is the highest, is for you the best day to upload.

For me it is Sunday and sometimes saturday

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I just post my videos on a Thursday usually because everyone is chillaxed on a Thursday, I mean I am because Friday is just around the corner. I usually post at around when school finishes which is around 5PM, first thing I do when I come home from Uni is open up my YouTube and check out my sub box so yeah.