Best Time to Upload/Post?

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I have decided to create a regular schedule for my videos. I am aiming for twice-a-week and was thinking something like Monday/Thursday or Monday/Wednesday. Are there specific days or times when it would be most advantageous to post? Searching Google has returned various opinions, and I would be interested in hearing what people here have to say.

Thanks!
PJC

ShadowPuppet2

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Monday/Thursday evening sounds like a good option, that way you're always 3-4 days between posting vids including the weekend, and posting in the evening is ideal since that's probably going to be the busiest time for viewers, so it'd be good to make sure you post your video just before the evening arrives to make sure it's there on time. Make sure it's viable though, since posting twice a week is a big commitment!

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes, make the distance between your videos equal. If they're too close together, the benefit of uploading multiple videos isn't quite there, you know? GOod luck!

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Monday/Thursday evening sounds like a good option, that way you're always 3-4 days between posting vids including the weekend, and posting in the evening is ideal since that's probably going to be the busiest time for viewers, so it'd be good to make sure you post your video just before the evening arrives to make sure it's there on time. Make sure it's viable though, since posting twice a week is a big commitment!
Thanks - I think I'll be okay. If you see what type of content I post, there isn't major production involved. It's just a matter of writing scripts, answering a few telemarketer calls (I get 50-100 a day), editing the audio, creating a still for the video, and uploading. I'm actually trying to build up a backlog of finished content, then upload them as private videos so that I can just change the visibility to "public" each time I want to release one.

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The best time to post (for me) is around 12:20 am so when all my subs wake up my video will be first on the homepage:D

ShadowPuppet2

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks - I think I'll be okay. If you see what type of content I post, there isn't major production involved. It's just a matter of writing scripts, answering a few telemarketer calls (I get 50-100 a day), editing the audio, creating a still for the video, and uploading. I'm actually trying to build up a backlog of finished content, then upload them as private videos so that I can just change the visibility to "public" each time I want to release one.
I just checked out a couple of your videos! They're pretty cool! I like the idea! That's a good idea too, to private them then make them public, sounds good :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I live in America in the Eastern Time Zone, and I prefer to upload around 6-8 pm. That seems to work well for me, anyways. More people see it.