Best software for cutting-splitting videos?

AKYoutube

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am searching a good software and if possible with a good render speed. I will be using the software for cutting-splitting videos. I will be happy if the software also has a good and simple user interface.

dotz95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i think that the best software are for macs, but for windows pc the best is adobe premier pro it is the fastes on rendering and best for editing, and the second is sony vegas pro as premier it has a lot nice things for editing, but a low speed on rendring.
if u are serching free app, i can advice u imovie for mac, and windows movie maker for windows

Reactions: AKYoutube

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah Adobe Premiere is probably the best one. The 'C' and 'V' keys will be your best friends, haha.

Teknickel 10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Adobe premiere runs about $20 a month just for that one software. It is my favorite IMO but I learned on free software initially.

Movie maker is very limited but gets the job done for minimal edits.

I HIGHLY recommend VSDC for people trying to learn video editing who don't want to spend money for something they barely understand. Learning on VSDC will make the transition to Premiere very smooth.

VSDC also has a YouTube channel with techniques and guided videos. They were a lifesaver. It's free and you can pay a flat $20 to upgrade to the pro version which unlocks some more advanced features. The biggest features pro gives you is waveforms, better chromakey, inverted mask, and some others.

However I never did it and got by great on the free one.

My brother just bought Premiere so up until now all my videos have been made with VSDC. I'll probably make the transition soon though.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: AKYoutube

AKYoutube

Reaction score
Adobe premiere runs about $20 a month just for that one software. It is my favorite IMO but I learned on free software initially.

Movie maker is very limited but gets the job done for minimal edits.

I HIGHLY recommend VSDC for people trying to learn video editing who don't want to spend money for something they barely understand. Learning on VSDC will make the transition to Premiere very smooth.

VSDC also has a YouTube channel with techniques and guided videos. They were a lifesaver. It's free and you can pay a flat $20 to upgrade to the pro version which unlocks some more advanced features. The biggest features pro gives you is waveforms, better chromakey, inverted mask, and some others.

However I never did it and got by great on the free one.

My brother just bought Premiere so up until now all my videos have been made with VSDC. I'll probably make the transition soon though.

Hope this helps!
I appreciate this informing reply, thanks!

Just checked their YT channel it has 109 videos whoa!

BTW I suggest you to record some OW:Uprising videos :)

Teknickel 10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Yeah! That channel was literally exactly what I needed when learning since I have absolutely ZERO experience in any kind of editing or video production.

Also I need more OW in my life lol. Uprising is that recent big patch right? I'll look into it.

Good luck to you.

AKYoutube

Reaction score
I think it was 1.5 gb. And it has a PvE against robots, great content!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Windows Movie Maker is all you need.