FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well, I made epic video's with good quality etc...
But my problem was that the video's didn't have many views...
I did used some social media to promote the video's but it wasn't effective.
But now, some months later, I found a really cool way to promote your content.

I made a facebook profile for my youtube channel, then I joined some youtube groups with over thousands of other youtubers. These groups are intended there to promote your video's. But the question was : What is the most effective way to promote your content in the group? Well... just write a small text with the highlights of what happened in the video (use some emoticons), then you upload the thumbnail and post it. So people will read the small text, they see the thumbnail and the people who are interested are going to watch your video :')
Then you post that in all the youtube groups on facebook. (Read the rules of that youtube group first ofcourse)

It's not only effective to find viewers but also viewers who are also interested in the type content you make.
So the chance that they will subscribe is also bigger.

For other social media like : twitter, instagram...
For twitter you just have to use good hashtags and for instagram you just have to post the thumbnail of your video.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If I had to pick the best one, I'd say hands down Reddit. My channel has about 7,500 total views at the moment and over 30% of my views come from Reddit. It may take a while to understand the various Subreddits and how reddit works, but the payoff is amazing.

FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If I had to pick the best one, I'd say hands down Reddit. My channel has about 7,500 total views at the moment and over 30% of my views come from Reddit. It may take a while to understand the various Subreddits and how reddit works, but the payoff is amazing.
I don't use reddit, so the best social media I know is facebook. But I will check reddit and maybe use it, thanks for your comment :)

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well Reddit can be both a blessing and a curse, depending on the content of your videos. For example for me it wasn't so good because LP videos aren't seen so good on Reddit and despite I didn't receive downvotes or dislikes the audience retention wasn't worth it. But checking your channel maybe you can have a bigger success.