Best quality settings for YouTube videos using Sony Vegas Pro 10 - 1080p HD

Kona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
WHOAH. I just realized that my eagerness to view this thread led me to joining this community. Haha. Anyway, I'm curious as to why my Sony Vegas does not have a "Youtube HD" setting. I'm trying to follow your instructions in this thread but I got stuck with the 5th step. is there any alternative setting for that? Thanks!

Reactions: Michael

Liam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Definatly a tip often overlooked.. thanks

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WHOAH. I just realized that my eagerness to view this thread led me to joining this community. Haha. Anyway, I'm curious as to why my Sony Vegas does not have a "Youtube HD" setting. I'm trying to follow your instructions in this thread but I got stuck with the 5th step. is there any alternative setting for that? Thanks!
If you see WMV Windows Media Video at the bottom of the list of choices try that out but make sure to go for one of the presets that matches your video size :)

naedaily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you for this. I use vegas and have had trouble finding the right settings for uploading to YT. Thank you so much! Ill try these on my next video. xoxo

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for this. I use vegas and have had trouble finding the right settings for uploading to YT. Thank you so much! Ill try these on my next video. xoxo
Good luck and no problem :)

TargetKiller

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally, I prefer mp4. The video is bigger, but the quality is very very good !

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me too these days, back when I made this I wasnt aware of how good mp4 was :D Its much better, I think WMV looks washed out in comparison.

Elrenu

Official Completionist Seal of Approval
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Seems very useful, once I restart I'll see how this improves things.