Best place to find potential YTuber

RCC

Reaction score
Backstory
I am a classic car trader and set up a channel about a year or so ago, uploaded two videos of me reviewing / sharing my thoughts on two different cars and then forgot about the channel...
I logged on to the channel earlier this year and to my surprise it had a few subscribers and quite a lot of views (20k+) - so it turns out there is an audience for these kind of videos.
I decided to aim to make one video a week but the filming, editing and research ate into my work time which resulted in only another three videos being made.
The channel is still gaining subscribers despite the last video being uploaded 6 months ago.
I currently don't have the time to continue making videos but it seems a waste of a good niche and my readily available access to potential content (classic car stock).

Idea
It would be great to get a local person (student?) who has an interest in classic cars who would be willing to film, edit and do the relevant research in order to make a good video.
I would be looking to get someone onboard on a percentage basis and believe it would be a great opportunity for them to be involved in a proven niche (the views and subscribers speak for themselves).

Question
Where would be a good place to advertise for the person I am looking for?