Best "other" ways to promote a video?

Elrenu

Official Completionist Seal of Approval
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Youtube may have been messed up quite a bit for the last day. But everything happened on one video, which helps nothing.

I need a good way to promote all of my videos, or my whole channel.
If I'm correct I can a few videos in a post in the Promotion Section here. But besides here, what are some other ways I can get some real subs.

Skax Design

VFX, GFX and Digital Art
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Dude, then key to real subs is patients! i know its hard, you can go and spend loads of money on a site like virool.com if you like?

just keep posting and sharing on facebook and twitter!

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Youtube may have been messed up quite a bit for the last day. But everything happened on one video, which helps nothing.

If I'm correct I can a few videos in a post in the Promotion Section here. But besides here, what are some other ways I can get some real subs.
Make high quality HD videos, and let people come

xSunken

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Subs are gained from viewers. To promote your video other than here try social media sites (FaceBook, Twitter, etc...).

Don't fret! Stay in there people will come to if you produce quality work.

Account_11297

#1 Best Gamer on YTTalk
Reaction score

other forums are also a good way and also making good content then tweeting it to bigger youtubers in order to get them noticed is one of the best ways as a big youtube leaving a comment on your channel can spark an influx of members!

Adam Bell

ManWolf
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
try reddit, and post in the gaming sub reddits, they will defo help with getting views, if people like your stuff, then they will sub, theres also 9gag and funnyjunk, but only put stuff on there if you think its funny