Best Network for a new youtuber???

iMaxRK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is the best network for a starting youtuber like me? I've heard a lot of different opinions about a lot of different networks so I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on what I should/could join.

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Upon looking at your channel, I see that you have not created any content just yet. I suggest you to create some content and start taking off first before you dig for money. You won't earn much or even benefit from joining a network if you don't have a strong view base. Also, do be on the lookout for scamming networks as there are A LOT of networks out there that scam small YouTubers. Have fun! :)

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd steer away from networks as most are scams nowadays and the legit ones do look for large channels. There's not too many benefits from MCN's compared to just marketing by yourself and relying on Adsense

PunchbowlGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I other two replies speak the truth. Ignore networks for a while. They can be good for meeting people but you these forums for that right now. Concentrate on finding your place in youtube and getting yourself going. Networks will come later

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The best network for a new youtuber is no network, because it won´t help you grow!

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'd steer away from networks as most are scams nowadays and the legit ones do look for large channels. There's not too many benefits from MCN's compared to just marketing by yourself and relying on Adsense
That's not always true. There is a YouTube partner program that's run by a third party just for cover songs which give you permission to monetize covers. You don't even give your channel up to them. They just put ads on the video for you and pay you.