Best mic to use for commentaries

ItsMoldgold

Reaction score
Hey what's up guys! So as of recently it seems like the quality of my blue snowball mic has started getting little crappier. I've had the mic for a few years now and was very satisfied with how the quality turned out at first.... especially when comparing it to the old mic I used before I purchased the snowball. So anyways I was looking at buying a new mic. I do plan on spending a good chunk of money on a new mic because for the most part, you will get what you pay for. I was debating on whether or not to go with the snow ball again, because it's cheaper and has great quality or perhaps go with a mic like the blue yetti, which is little more expensive but at the same time has better sound. I'm trying to decide if the quality is that much better that it's worth paying the extra money for. Also I was curious to find other great mics that you guys would recommend on the market.

Thanks!
-moldgold

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try using software to make your quality sound better try using voice meeter. But personally I heard your videos and they sound more than fine for me. I'd focus on editing your videos, it's one long video, you can cut out the parts where you get distracted (like when your cat jumped up lol). Good luck!

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Your voice sounds just fine but you might want to invest in directional / unidirectional mic to get rid of background sounds like this:

(1:00 in the video)